Wild Night?

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kinda wanted to make a series about "wild nights" but this picture didn't really work. Maybe I'll add it but I'm still working on them all. What do you guys think about this picture?

wildnight.jpg

p.s.
This picture is also in the green photo assignment

Hmm, I think we're supposed to assume there's a lot of adult stuff going on (or it went on), because of the title and the lingerie. Right? IMHO the picture is a bit too tame for that. Everything looks kinda neat. Ok, so there's a bra and pants. That could be from someone changing clothes.
Don't get me wrong: I like the picture as is. But I think you want to portray something more wild and this is still sweet (nothing wrong with that!)

puscas

different lighting would probably help the effect. maybe a soft spot on the unmentionables. or a red party light in the lamp instead of a regular tungsten bulb

I have a red party light..but it just makes everything look a little too blah. And I had them like that, because every time I would put them in a different postion (hanging off the bed head bars..thrown all over the place) then you couldn't really tell what they are. I tried putting them on TOP of the party light lamp, so that it seemed as though a girl threw her bra on it or something but that didn't work either. *shrugs*

Most reactions

Back