What's new

Wild Rose

jeremyboycool

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The shot was taken in the evening, I have always liked evening and night lighting. But let me know what you think; I plan on taking more wild rose shots.

rose1.jpg
 
It has the potential to be an interesting shot but it looks a little flat to me and the bright white sky is a little distracting, IMO. I'm a little board so I thought I'd revamp it a little, hope you don't mind.

rose1.jpg
 
I don't mind edit away. Your right the light is distracting. I like your edit very much.

I was thinking of retaking this shot any suggestion or tips?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom