A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2012 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2012 #2 Such a beautiful shot went down without a single appreciation? Lovely ...really lovely
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you Frequency. I'm afraid people didn't get 'the point' of this shot. I should have explained myself.
Thank you Frequency. I'm afraid people didn't get 'the point' of this shot. I should have explained myself.
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2012 #4 I like it. Nice DOF and crisp colors.
W WMplus TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2012 #5 I love this shot the focus is awesome.