"Wildsee" (wildlake) Northern Black Forest, Black Forest National Park

LK_Nature_Photography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at this wildsee and it was really wild. The forest is intact, never cut, never replanted, it´s just amazing to be in a real forest! I was there for 2 days, normally it´s not allowed to sleep in a tent there, but I live far from that spot and to get better shots I have to risk it sometimes...
In this part of the black forest lives the European lynx, the European wolf, and Western capercaillie.
I saw just the Little grebe, to me, it was more than satisfying, I saw and shot it for the first time.

849A1704 by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Some great shots, glad you didn't get eaten. :glee:
Normally I´m not on their menu, a few times the thought crossed my mind that they could be somewhere near. In such place like this, I have no choice, I have to be brave, careful and be focused on making some good photos.

These were well worth your effort. I think the appreciation you have for the environment you were shooting in is reflected in the photos. If you don't love nature, the composition will not work. Thank you for sharing these with us.

Very nice. The Black Forest has been on my list to visit since I was young and interested in castles, along with the Rhine Valley. Hopefully my next European vacation will lead me close so I can hike a few trails.

Most reactions

Back