What's new

Will I look like a tool if I use cotton carrier for weddings?

The 70-200 in the picture is busted.. look in between the focus and zoom rings..lol.

Indeed it is. They just electrical taped it or something.

Robin, maybe this doesn't bode well for using this setup. The lens destruction could have been caused by the cotton carrier. It looks like you may look silly, and be ****ed if you aren't careful with your equipment.

LOL, but honestly I'm sure they just taped over the nikon label for legal reasons.
 
ok screw it.. Ill just order one. If I dont like it, I am sure Ill use it for hiking or rock climbing... (never rock climbed before but if I had to do it to safe my life, I dont want camera be banging on the rock LOL). I will totally look like I am wearing bullet proof vest underneath my coat packing a couple of guns. The good thing 2 of my main lenses will have red stripes on it so cops wont mistaken it with a real gun and shoot me LOL.

Uzi_Mini_Automatic_Electric_Air_Soft_Gun.1.jpg
 
Tyler, if I carry 2 big guns with my bullet proof vest, I better be packing some clips in my fanny pack.

Will I look like a tool if I use cotton carrier for weddings?

Simply put. Yes. You will look like a huge ****ing tool.

But, if your camera is accessible and you can take good photos because of the accessibility... Who really cares? Noobs without cameras or photography gigs? They'll care. Get the cotton carrier, just don't add insult to injury with a fanny pack.
 
Tyler, if I carry 2 big guns with my bullet proof vest, I better be packing some clips in my fanny pack.

Will I look like a tool if I use cotton carrier for weddings?

Simply put. Yes. You will look like a huge ****ing tool.

But, if your camera is accessible and you can take good photos because of the accessibility... Who really cares? Noobs without cameras or photography gigs? They'll care. Get the cotton carrier, just don't add insult to injury with a fanny pack.

As I would only expect from you, sir.
 
Lol, that thing looks horrendous! You'd look like Batman, but one that uses his batmobile and utility belt to get a good view point for a landscape.
 
what about a blackrapid strap? granted it still looks a little cheesy, but you won't be wearing a glorified baby harness.....

08253.jpg
 
I forgot to mention that my name is Robin. LOL

Lol, that thing looks horrendous! You'd look like Batman, but one that uses his batmobile and utility belt to get a good view point for a landscape.
 
I think gadgets like all mentioned make you look very amateurish, i have never seen a pro wearing anything like that most just hang cameas over their shoulder but it will give the guests something to laugh at
 
It comes down to how efficient the setup is. If it allows you the freedom of movement and the speed to quickly change cameras and allows you to get the shots you need, use it. If you live your life worrying about what other people think all the time you will be really disappointed when later in life you find that people dont think at all. They just copy the thoughts of others.
 
ordered it
 
You might as well order a snuggie to wear along with your bullet proof vest and fanny pack... Just incase its cold out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom