What's new

Will I look like a tool if I use cotton carrier for weddings?

Here is one on the way to the wedding reception. LOL ... ok I will take pics when it shows up.

2009_the_hangover_034.jpg


ordered it

pics or it didn't happen ;)
 
You could try the Think Tank modular belt system. It's more expensive, but you could add pieces as you go. Think Tank makes solid cases.

You might look more like a boy scout than a SWAT team member though.
 
Yeah, I checked out the think thank system too. I think I will be happy with my investment.
 
You should post some photos of yourself suited up. First modify it and add a gun holster though :)
 
Have you notice no Brits are saying buy it :lol:
 
Come on gary.. you know it is a cool design. :).. you want one!

2012861317.jpg


home7.jpg
 
If I was shooting while rock climbing, then I would probably get this.
 
No, it will give me back ache with my 1D and 300mmF2.8L, plus when you shoot a wedding you want to blend in not look like a prick :lmao:
 
I'm guessing this sort of gear is aimed at something seriously active (See rock climbing example above). That being said, it could* be pretty useful just about anywhere.

But I'd rather a Black Rapid myself.
 
I'm guessing this sort of gear is aimed at something seriously active (See rock climbing example above). That being said, it could* be pretty useful just about anywhere.

But I'd rather a Black Rapid myself.

Or Americans :lol:
 
Schwetty- you started this to ask if you would look like a tool, everyone said yes and you bought it anyway- you weren't asking if you should buy it. Apparently you don't care what you look like if it makes things work better for you, I think that says a lot. There are a lot of people that care more about looking cool than taking a good picture- check out February's photo of the month contest.
 
I think I realize I will look like a tool with it. I bought it because it is a great design and I can always use it while I ride my bike or a hike. I am planning to use it in a couple of weeks to try it out on my first 2011 wedding.

I think I can wear it over my black shirt under a jacket. I think it will blend in no problem. I really think my final product will be better if I have this gear.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom