Will it fit?

Wabusk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I will shortly be leaving on a 6 month trip across Asia and plan to take my Nikon D90 (not gripped) Nikon 18-200mm VR, Nikon 50mm 1.8, and Sigma 10-20mm with me. I have a large Camera bag but do not want to lug that sucker with me so im looking for something inconspicious enough so it doesnt seem like i have camera gear. I really like the look of the adventure series by Tamrac so my question is, will my camera and three lenses fit into the adventure 6 or should i go bigger? Having backpacked quite a bit i know less is more and would love to take the smallest bag i could. Unfortunatly i live in an isolated place so i cant bring my stuff to the store to see if it fits.

Another topic. What do you think about taking a Gorillapod with me? i have a Manfrotto 486 RC2 head, is it compatible?

Cheers, Nick

A cheap, worn, torn jean back pack is great for travel. Very inconspicuous, keeps both hands free and easier on the back than a shoulder bag.

I would not use a gorilla pod to hold a camera... ever, but they make barely OK speedlight stands.

Most reactions

Back