TamiAz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 524 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #1 My pooch.. :heart: kiki with softball by TamiAz, on Flickr
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Great shot!
Ironlegs No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 7, 2013 Messages 198 Reaction score 67 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 2, 2014 #3 I like it !
BrickHouse No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 15, 2013 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 487 Location Iwakuni, Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 2, 2014 #4 Gorgeous shot!
robbins.photo Yup, It's The Zoo Guy Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 3, 2013 Messages 11,518 Reaction score 4,788 Location Louisville, Nebraksa - United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 2, 2014 #5 Lol, love this one
W Wfpinky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 31, 2014 Messages 70 Reaction score 8 Location North Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 2, 2014 #6 Wonderfully shot!
CAP FPS GRU Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 8, 2014 Messages 364 Reaction score 101 Location Islamorada ,FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 2, 2014 #7 Nice a little blown out in some spaces but good.
TamiAz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 524 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 CAP said: Nice a little blown out in some spaces but good. Click to expand... Thanks..I struggle with the blown spots. I did check my histogram and the whites weren't even touching the side. What can I use, other than my histogram, to make sure my whites are blown?
CAP said: Nice a little blown out in some spaces but good. Click to expand... Thanks..I struggle with the blown spots. I did check my histogram and the whites weren't even touching the side. What can I use, other than my histogram, to make sure my whites are blown?
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2014 #9 do you have highlights clipping warning on? did you try to recover highlights in acr?
TamiAz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 524 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 mmaria said: do you have highlights clipping warning on? did you try to recover highlights in acr? Click to expand... Yes, for both.. Except I use LR.
mmaria said: do you have highlights clipping warning on? did you try to recover highlights in acr? Click to expand... Yes, for both.. Except I use LR.