Willard Hotel DC (not 56K friendly)

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
trying my hand at interior existing light and would really like your comments. (too many to place in the critique section)...just looking for your overall impressions. you should see this magnificant structure; Lincoln used to hang out here :wink:

13982574-L.jpg

13982575-L.jpg

13982576-L.jpg

13982577-L.jpg

I love these kind of photos. Of course mine don't look anything like yours. I just love how you "try your hand" at things and they come out this way! I tried to pick a favorite, but I can't. :thumbsup:

Very nice...crisp with great colors!
So what were the camera settings etc?

Have you shown them to the hotel manager? These are great and I imagine they might be interesting in using them for ads/website....and of course maybe giving you some $$ for them :D

The lighting is great, the 2nd and 3rd are my favorites, but they are all quite nice! :thumbsup:

What speed were you using and any special settings?

What lens or lenses? All are very crisp and "warm" or inviting shots. The last shot of the table has a "keystone" effect when the camera plane was broken but maybe that was planned.

Man if I ever visit DC, I know I will feel like I have been there before. You capture the place sooooo well.

IMO, #1 is stunnig and I love the way you captured the light "going" up the wall in #4.

As always :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back