nabero
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2007
- Messages
- 869
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So, it turns out that I live about 30 seconds from a creepy and beautiful site--an ex-insane asylum. I went out the other day to make some shots and see what happened. Well...the place is much larger than I realized (lots of buildings and open areas, cemeteries, ponds, hiking trails...etc). I'm excited to spend more time there, even though it gives me the willies :meh:
So anyway...I'd love any comments and criticism you could offer on these. I'll definitely be spending more time there...and hopefully I'll improve slowly
Constructive and "picky" are always appreciated!
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
Oh and congrats Dan...
Cheers!
So anyway...I'd love any comments and criticism you could offer on these. I'll definitely be spending more time there...and hopefully I'll improve slowly
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
Oh and congrats Dan...
Cheers!