Wimbledon Finals 2009

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Andy Roddick crushed Andy Murray(who played a great match) today in the semi's and will be playing Roger Federer in the finals on Sunday. Anyone have any thoughts on how it will play out?

I have always stood behind Roddick, and with how he is playing now, I think he can pull out a win against Federer.

What say you?

Federer........
smiley-happy105.gif

You are so bad Josh :lmao:. Serena and Venus are playing now... won't be able to watch the whole thing though.:(

Anyone have any thoughts on how it will play out?

someone will start by throwing the ball in the air and then hit it on its way back to earth then after a couple of hours of total boredom someone will win

and if you are the gambling sort I'd say put your money on the bloke in white

Anyone have any thoughts on how it will play out?

someone will start by throwing the ball in the air and then hit it on its way back to earth then after a couple of hours of total boredom someone will win

and if you are the gambling sort I'd say put your money on the bloke in white

Hilarious.

Federer FTW

You are so bad Josh :lmao:. Serena and Venus are playing now... won't be able to watch the whole thing though.:(

:p

Serena won, surprisingly.

The woman has skills... I feel sorry for Venus sometimes but she had her days. I love watching the two of the play with other. Just great fun.

I donno 'bout Federer, but I do know Rafael Nadal is amazing. Though, as far as Tennis goes, I don't really keep track anymore..

I donno 'bout Federer, but I do know Rafael Nadal is amazing. Though, as far as Tennis goes, I don't really keep track anymore..

If Federer beats Roddick tomorrow, he will take his place as #1 again, putting Nadal back at #2.

I just can't watch anymore...
furious.gif

13-13... My god...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My babies back on top................YES YES YES YES YES YES.........

party-smiley-7500.gif
party-smiley-551.gif
.... Who's the girl now...Bwahhhahahhhahahaaaaaa

Most reactions

New Topics

Back