Wimbledon Finals 2009

THe best man won!

I agree...
smiley-dance005.gif
.... :)

It was a good match. Long as hell though. It's too bad; they both played great but I feel like Roddick deserved it more. He had a bad round of 3-4 hits off his frame, which gave Federer enough to bring out the set. Federer had the advantage through the entire set by winning the draw to serve first in the last round. Since he couldn't break Roddick's serve even once throughout the entire match (until the last slip by Roddick) Federer really benefitted by winning that draw. Coming back in the 2nd set tie-break is what saved Federer.

Roddick is only moving forward with his game, and when Nadal gets back from his injury, Federer will have 3 players who will wipe away his ranking once again. (Nadal, Murray, and now Roddick).

I am waiting for them to cut the cord on the hawk-eye system because it doesn't even work. Some of those shots were out by a ridiculous amount, both players could see it, yet that system calls it in. There is a known error margin in the system, but I feel that they are severely under-estimating the full extent of it's inaccuracy.

:hug:: It's ok honey... we can still be friends.

Federer WON!!! I am stoked!! A true legend. Actually no words can actually describe his greatness anymore - except for Greatest Of All Time.

Federer WON!!! I am stoked!! A true legend. Actually no words can actually describe his greatness anymore - except for Greatest Of All Time.

BLASPHEMY! :delete::lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back