Wind in the Wildflowers 2nd Keeper

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, this is the second keeper from this set.
I'm 99% happy with this one, curious if others find that same issue with it. On the upside I think it is an easy fix in PS.

Would love to hear your thoughts :)

Super nice. I like this one better than the last one, how the flowers fill the entire frame.

Really nice.

^ +1!! Ditto, big time!

For some reason, looking at that image made me hunger for some eggs, cooked sunny side up. :D

Nice. Very nice. I can see where the wind moved each flower, but the one thing I'm missing (maybe because I'm blind) is some parts that are more or less stationary because the wind didn't move those parts as much. Also, perhaps you need to dial down the exposure just a wee bit, say 1/2 stop or so. But that's looking for things to criticise. I really do like the effect.

This is a really cool concept! Nicely executed too. I like it!

Very nice. I like the composition better on this one than the other one, but I like the other one too. Pgriz said it made them hungry for eggs :), What came to mind for me were those little round hard pink wintergreen flavored candies. ;)

You are 99% happy with that? OK, i am 1% happy too; so together they make 100% :greenpbl:
Just kidding; i really really liked it 100%
It is a wonderful semi abstract :thumbsup:

I'm on my iPod and it's a pain to try to go back and forth to reply properly so a quick thanks Rotanimod, Charlie, Pgriz, Laynea , Carol, and Frequency :)
I'll respond better when I'm on the computer.

I'm glad it's evoking something in people, even if it is food lol
Pgriz, I might play again with this one at some point. I think what you are seeing as a bit of overexposure is me bringing down the contrast a bit. The 1% that I was unhappy with was the black spots on the left side. I brought down the contrast a bit to make them less prominent. I was thinking converting them to the same pink as the other background spots might be a cool fix at some point.

The black spots actually don't bother me at all. So recolorizing them to pink may not be necessary. Do you have a version with the contrast boosted a bit, as well as the saturation (without blowing the whites)? Might be interesting.

I don't but I will play a bit... After coffee lol

But I do have two left from the series that I haven't posted yet, one of them I was iffy on. It is a lot more contrasty than the ones already posted so perhaps I will post them and see...

Most reactions

Back