What's new

Winder's Train

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
7
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A land locked steamer in Winder, GA.....


7985-TrainandCaboosTPF.jpg



7985-Train208.jpg



7985-TrainSpringsTPF.jpg



7985-TrainWheelsTPF.jpg



7985-RRCrossingTPF.jpg
 
Of all these I think I like 3 best. Nice close-up, neatly lit.
A pity that the overall view of the engine is so deeply in the shadows.
What do I see in 5?
 
LaFoto said:
Of all these I think I like 3 best. Nice close-up, neatly lit.
A pity that the overall view of the engine is so deeply in the shadows.
What do I see in 5?

It was early morning and the shadows were very heavy. A little PS work just to get this much.

#5 is a discarded motorized guard rail used for street crossings that apparently someone has run into. It been overgrown with vegetation.

Thanks for the comments. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom