What's new

Window Pain

Thanks Jon, Verbal, senz, and Diamond. I really appreciate your comments.
 
Great shots! I have seen this sight all too often lately as NH has been pretty cold and snowy.
 
Amazing fractal patterns left by nature, well captured. Very good indeed :mrgreen:
 
Hey Chiller in the 1st shot was that finger tip prints that had condensation then frosted over?:confused: I love the last shot we hardly ever get to see things like that here in the dumps.:lol:
 
Cool, This year the temps have been more spring like. I wonder if we are going to get hit with a good freezing couple of weeks or are we just going to get away lucky this year.

Eric
 
Wow...thanks everyone.
Weeping Widow...Nah.. this is just how the window looked. I think it depended on how it defrosted during the day, it would create a different pattern the next day.
Airic....Pretty strange weather, especially for this time of year. I will take these warmer temp though.
 
That third one would've been a great choice for a "guess what this is" thread. Very 'cool' shots, as always Chiller.
 
thanks for diggin these out!!! :D
looks so cold! love the patterns
thanks for sharing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom