Giovanni TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2004 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario Jan 30, 2006 #1 Some Pictures of my window.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2006 #2 Love the first one. Looks very abstractlike. Cool job.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 While I don't much care for the arm in the middle picture, I like the first and last! The last even a bit better, since the first begins to "dance" and "live" before my eyes when I look at it for longer
While I don't much care for the arm in the middle picture, I like the first and last! The last even a bit better, since the first begins to "dance" and "live" before my eyes when I look at it for longer
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2006 #4 If you move your cursor up and down, the arm moves too. Looks like it is gonna pull the blinds down.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Whoa. Yeah! Not for me ... Anyhow, it's time for bed ... almost midnight, so I have another 6 hours left before ------------- I'll show up here again :greenpbl: Ta-daaa.
Whoa. Yeah! Not for me ... Anyhow, it's time for bed ... almost midnight, so I have another 6 hours left before ------------- I'll show up here again :greenpbl: Ta-daaa.