Windows 10 1903 update ... getting slower?

dxqcanada

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hmm, anyone noticed (yet) that everything is slower after getting the 1903 update ?

My computer seems to be more sluggish with all apps ... more than after the last year update.

I've been reluctant to update. Now I'm even more so.

Ah, I think I have discovered one thing that is slowing everything down ... my PC backup app is in high gear, probably due to all the file changes that have occurred. Hopefully once that is done everything will settle back to normal.

Ah, I think I have discovered one thing that is slowing everything down ... my PC backup app is in high gear, probably due to all the file changes that have occurred. Hopefully once that is done everything will settle back to normal.

Hopefully - but I find my pc starts and operates more slowly after each update.

Whereas my Android phone seems to be quicker and have longer battery life after an update, plus sometimes it has new features.

I've never seen any benefits after a Windows update.

Hey. Spyware needs power too you know. memory and resource allocation so stop yer griping. How else will the perverts get thier data? Jeeze.

Windows 10: A 64-bit upgrade for a 32-bit OS based on a 16-bit patch of an 8-bit app which was supposed to fix the issues of it's 4-bit genesis made by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

No problems with my laptop after the update. The only thing slow was the update itself. It took a long time.

I figured out that the update "broke' by WD backup app ... it was spending a lot of CPU and it could not communicate properly. I had to uninstall and reinstall the app, then it was able to communicate to my network drive and complete the backup. After that my CPU usage went back to normal.

@dxqcanada That's what's so irritating about their updates. All the damage to other apps.

Did you install 1809, or skip it?

Most reactions

Back