G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 20, 2008 #1 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8)
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2008 #2 You have a real knack for interesting perspective. #2 & 5 are very cool. I prefer 7 over 6, but they're all good.
You have a real knack for interesting perspective. #2 & 5 are very cool. I prefer 7 over 6, but they're all good.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 20, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Very nice collection; 5 is my favorite!
G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks... know it might be a bit boring for some, but I just have an interest in patterns and reflections, plus I like the fact I can see things on the different balconies that I did not notice til after.
Thanks... know it might be a bit boring for some, but I just have an interest in patterns and reflections, plus I like the fact I can see things on the different balconies that I did not notice til after.