TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2329902367_a922f2a0a2.jpg

2329902931_f78e2f879b.jpg

I tried to do a shoot with a little girl the other day. I was excited to be asked to do it cause she has amazing eyes and this beautiful long hair. 10 minutes in I wanted to shave her bald lol. The hair was everywhere, covering those beautiful eyes and totally throwing off the af.

These are great! Though your horizon may be a tad crooked in the first one, or the door is just being annoying and leaning...

But that said I really like them, your coloring is nice looking, it really works nicely with your backgrounds.

I think that the door and the tires distract this man. however, the color is very impressive

Pentax User Huh?

Awesome shots.

What PP did you use?

I like to attain my own style, and there's nothing wrong with keeping a post processing technique to myself.

We are all entitled to our own opinions of course, but you would be the first person I've seen on here to keep their pp to themselves. I've always viewed this as a learning forum. Everyone helps each other get better by sharing their knowledge and expertise. Are you here to get better or just to present your work? Either reason is perfectly fine, just curious.

We are all entitled to our own opinions of course, but you would be the first person I've seen on here to keep their pp to themselves. I've always viewed this as a learning forum. Everyone helps each other get better by sharing their knowledge and expertise. Are you here to get better or just to present your work? Either reason is perfectly fine, just curious.
I used this forum as a means to improve and get 2nd opinions. I post on a community website where PP styles are pretty much a kept secret amongst users. I was under the impression that posting photos here to get critic was just the thing. I find it strange that I'd be the first, but yep. If it sends out any bad vibes, sorry.

I used this forum as a means to improve and get 2nd opinions. I post on a community website where PP styles are pretty much a kept secret amongst users. I was under the impression that posting photos here to get critic was just the thing. I find it strange that I'd be the first, but yep. If it sends out any bad vibes, sorry.

That is mighty one sided, isnt it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back