What's new

Windy

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm always on the fence about this kind of curve in these shots, I love the curve but I want it to be as subtle or extreme as possible, in between never seems to make sense. This one is right on that border between subtle and doesn't make sense for me so I thought I would share to get your thoughts :)
Thanks for taking a look!

 
I never thought if that but it sure would! Thanks :)
 
With a title like this, I just knew you were doing selfies Marilyn Monroe style ;) lol
 
Me likey, Judi!!!
 
The bendy swooshyness is drawing me in, but the rain of arrow like projectiles from the side says, "Take cover!"
 
Thanks Derrel and Ron :)

Heya C :)
I thought similar, quite like projectiles, maybe "Winds of War" instead? ;)
 
Morning coffee bump ;)
 
out of all your photos I saw, this one is is the most beautiful! :)

JMO
 
Wow, thanks Bmmision, I'm glad you like it! :)
 
With a title like this, I just knew you were doing selfies Marilyn Monroe style ;) lol

Great. Put an idea like that in Derrel's head why don' t you.. gah!

Oh, I didn't put it there. It was already there, he just managed to filter it and not let it slip out, so I did it for him ;)
 
With a title like this, I just knew you were doing selfies Marilyn Monroe style ;) lol

Great. Put an idea like that in Derrel's head why don' t you.. gah!

Oh, I didn't put it there. It was already there, he just managed to filter it and not let it slip out, so I did it for him ;)

All I know is someone owes me about a gallon of eye bleach.. lol. And it would be nice if they'd kick in a few extra bucks for the ongoing therapy I'm likely to need after the mental image of Derrel singing "Happy Birthday Mr. President".

Oh ya, that's haunting me till the day I die.. lol
 
Last edited:
Great. Put an idea like that in Derrel's head why don' t you.. gah!

Oh, I didn't put it there. It was already there, he just managed to filter it and not let it slip out, so I did it for him ;)

All I know is someone owes me about a gallon of eye bleach.. lol. And it would be nice if they'd kick in a few extra bucks for the ongoing therapy I'm likely to need after the mental image of Derrel signing "Happy Birthday Mr. President".

Oh ya, that's haunting me till the day I die.. lol

Why, I was referring to PR doing the selfie, not Derrel. But, after talking with Derrel, I"m sure that he would do a splinded job of singing.
 
Oh, I didn't put it there. It was already there, he just managed to filter it and not let it slip out, so I did it for him ;)

All I know is someone owes me about a gallon of eye bleach.. lol. And it would be nice if they'd kick in a few extra bucks for the ongoing therapy I'm likely to need after the mental image of Derrel signing "Happy Birthday Mr. President".

Oh ya, that's haunting me till the day I die.. lol

Why, I was referring to PR doing the selfie, not Derrel. But, after talking with Derrel, I"m sure that he would do a splinded job of singing.

Well too late I'm afraid, already stuck with the mental image.. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom