Wine Fountain

sashie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0045_edited-3.jpg

its an interesting subject, and the composition ain't bad, but it seems like you should find a way to better isolate the subject, as opposed to all the flowers and rocks dominating the photo, which distract the eye

also just some routine touching up would help, decreasing highlights, deepening colors and so on

also, you might want to try coming back closer to dark, where there is less light so you can use a longer shutter to blur the water, could provide and interesting effect in this situation

its an interesting subject, and the composition ain't bad, but it seems like you should find a way to better isolate the subject, as opposed to all the flowers and rocks dominating the photo, which distract the eye

also just some routine touching up would help, decreasing highlights, deepening colors and so on

also, you might want to try coming back closer to dark, where there is less light so you can use a longer shutter to blur the water, could provide and interesting effect in this situation
+1 on that... It took my eyes a while to finally make it to the wine bottle, I really like the splashing that it is making on the barrel though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back