What's new

Winter in Minnesota?

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
End of December and it's 40 degrees and raining :lol:

Sadly, it'll be short lived - tonight we are expecting freezing rain followed by sub-zero wind chills, then... snow.

So, I enjoyed it while it lasted and got out for some shots... here's one that I really enjoyed - I hope you do as well.


Light Artisan 6117 by Light Artisan Photography, on Flickr
 
Very nice. All the snow we got this last weekend in the northeast has been melting today. I love winter/snow, but the slush not so much...
 
Cool to see. I'm also in Minnesota. Just starting out on these forums. Perhaps I'll learn a bit from you.
Great image. Good branding and watermarking, too.
 
Thanks everyone!
 
Gotta love minnesota! One of the few places where you can have rain, sleet, hail, snow and sunshine in the same hour.
 
Don't forget 'Thunder Snow' :lol:
 
Nice shot. Minnesota can sure be very unpredictable when it comes to weather!
 
Very nice! I like it
 
Very nice pic. Love it.
 
Hi again. I thought this thread would be a good place to post another Winter in Minnesota photo, rather then start a whole new topic..
I just walked downtown to take photos of the Foshay Tower. There is an art exhibition going on in the observation deck lobby I plan on contributing to.

I don't know how many I should print.. but these are for 5 x 7. I'll just post a few that I like.

IMG_3907.jpg


IMG_3898.jpg


IMG_3922.jpg


IMG_3929.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom