What's new

Winter In The North East

SamyR

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Exeter, New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is what winter in New England means to me.

(I'm new to The Photo Forum so be nice :P)

dscn0961editzc0.jpg
 
What sucks the most is that this is actually my car, and I can't drive it anymore! :(

Damn you snow and ice and sleet!
 
There's heaps of "posterisation" going on.
I don't like it at all.
And I don't like angled photos, either.
But don't let my "not liking it" deter you: not liking something is a personal thing and says nothing about the photo as such. Others might like everything about it that I don't like: i.e. the fact that it is part of a car, that it is angled to extremes, that it is all posterised... Don't know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom