What's new

Winter lake benches

Treymac

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I haven't submitted anything for review in a while, but I've come up with a photo that I just can't decide on. I really don't know what I think about it, I've lost all objectivity on it. What do you guys think? Thanks.

img_7126.jpg
 
By the lack of response I'm assuming that this picture is probably pretty boring. But does anybody have anything to say about it?

Thanks.
 
The composition doesn't draw my attention to anything in particular. So its hard to comment on because I don't get a strong sense of what the purpose was.
 
I actually like the composition on it. The empty benches in a snowy park (or where ever you were) show the vast emptiness of beautiful place on snowy days. It's also kind of serene.

I would definitely correct the WB, it looks very gray. Brighten it up a bit. This shot might also be cool with a little over-sharpening. IMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom