Winter pics

lvcrtrs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. These guys flew up out of the pond, over the snow banks, walked up to the car and sat down for a visit. Next time I'll have bread.
Ducksinroad8130resized.jpg

2. No food on the ground, even the flickers are coming to the feeders.
Flicker8081resized.jpg

Gooseonice8138resized.jpg

4. I think this is my first snow goose. I saw 2 flocks go over head the other day and they really stuck out after only seeing Canadian Geese.
Swanandgooseinwater8144resized.jpg

5. The neighbors dog :D
Milliebutt8115resized.jpg

Lake8153resized.jpg

Waterwheel8145resized.jpg

Waterfall8140resized.jpg

Snowfield8149resized.jpg

Snowwalls8150resized.jpg

As someone that lives in an area where it has never snowed...ever...I'm very fascinated by these pictures :)

So this is that thing they call "winter"!

Just about yesterday it hit me, I'm done with winter and the 6 foot snow walls. I am so about spring right now. It gets to everyone at some point. CA and sunshine sounds pretty darn good right now.

Mulewings - ha Meltdown, think that's what I had the other day :). I don't think I can remember seeing such icicles before. But then again, I usually stay pretty close to home after double blizzards.

Iciclesonhouse8218resized.jpg

Iciclesonhouse8219resized1000.jpg

Iciclesonhouse8220resized1000.jpg

Winter wonderland! Where I live this almost never happens. You captured it well!

Those are great pictures!

Very nice geese pics. I love them, other than the fact that they are winter:( haha. Welcome back summer!!

Just getting back to older posts. Smackitsakic - I'm with you on SUMMER. Although I still keep coats in the car - to cover up the cameras :)

Most reactions

Back