What's new

Winter shots

*~*AshleyRenae*~*

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's some shots I got at the lake here after a big snow and ice storm. I thought they were ok, could be better. What do you think?

100_0249.jpg


100_0229.jpg


100_0228.jpg


100_0221.jpg
 
3 is my favorite. It would be nicer if it was brighter and the road wasnt so dirty. Also if the sign was in the backround on the right side

GOTTA LOVE SNOW!!!
 
3 is my favorite. It would be nicer if it was brighter and the road wasnt so dirty. Also if the sign was in the backround on the right side

GOTTA LOVE SNOW!!!


Thank you, yeah I noticed the sign, but just had to have that shot of the sun behind all those trees.
And snow, oh god snow, lol! After moving here I hate snow! :lol:
 
Three is a good capture. I don't find the others really interesting. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom