Lol999
TPF Noob!
Okay folks, sorry for the length, but here's a few snaps I got during my winter break. If anything, it highlights my need for a decent scanner
1) Local fishing lake
[/IMG]
2) I just saw the irony in the sign and the weather:mrgreen:
[/IMG]
3) A dredger on the canal
[/IMG]
4) Dredger from opposite view
[/IMG]
5),6),7) and 8) are up for choice. I saw the lost sign elsewhere in the town and came upon it down the canal. I can't make my mind up between how much of the fence, i.e. how elongated, the view should be. Also, I have opened up by a stop on some to give more detail to the background but this lightens the fence accordingly. Which gives the best sense of "lost" or isolation?
Cheers, Lol
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
1) Local fishing lake
2) I just saw the irony in the sign and the weather:mrgreen:
3) A dredger on the canal
4) Dredger from opposite view
5),6),7) and 8) are up for choice. I saw the lost sign elsewhere in the town and came upon it down the canal. I can't make my mind up between how much of the fence, i.e. how elongated, the view should be. Also, I have opened up by a stop on some to give more detail to the background but this lightens the fence accordingly. Which gives the best sense of "lost" or isolation?
Cheers, Lol
)... they have to scroll and scroll...