What's new

Winter Wonderland - Who Needs Infrared Conversions!

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4269210312_1d26648b41_b.jpg


4269213626_cbf3610229_b.jpg


Above tree converted to a high contrast B&W:
4268666063_cdf4c404ab_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love these. My favorite is the last one. It really captures winter for me. :thumbup:
 
Nice shots! I love black and white conversion on the last one the best.
Gotta love winter, it gives us an opportunity to see things in real contrast.
 
yep, great job with the conversion on the last one. all are good. thanks for sharing
 
Thanks for the comments everyone!
 
I don't get your post title "Who Needs Infrared Conversions" ?? Yeh your pictures are white but they're not "glowing."
 
Details, details :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom