spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2006 #1 I took these pictures last year on our ski-holiday in Silvaplana /Switzerland. They are analog shots I developed myself...
I took these pictures last year on our ski-holiday in Silvaplana /Switzerland. They are analog shots I developed myself...
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2006 #2 Great pics, i really like the compostions of 3 and 4, nice tones too, good job :thumbup:
Foffen TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 396 Reaction score 1 Location Oslo Rooock City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2006 #3 #1 is wow, the others are also great! Thank you for posting, F
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2006 #4 Great shots, youve done a good job of not overexposing the snow looks like you had a great time there!
Great shots, youve done a good job of not overexposing the snow looks like you had a great time there!