wireless flash ....what to buy

YEAH MO AND WE SAW YOUR WEDDING THREAD, AND COOKIE SCOOPER THREAD. LOTS OF GOOD SHOTS IN THERE. :thumbup:

Now lets stop bringing up the past and help make Ryan an educated decision.

Stop being a dink. Lets try and help Ryan, rather than to act like TTL and HSS are absolute powers that control the universe.

Please, kid, I'll call you out ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I've started photography after you and I'll ALWAYS stay ahead of you in this game.

But you're always ahead of me to be a dick. I'll give you that one
Go shoot a wedding and get back to me:thumbup:

Already shot a wedding. I even exposed shots properly. Imagine that.

Please, kid, I'll call you out ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I've started photography after you and I'll ALWAYS stay ahead of you in this game.

But you're always ahead of me to be a dick. I'll give you that one
Go shoot a wedding and get back to me:thumbup:

You are pretty annoying and your shots aren't "THAT GREAT." (they are good though) Stop being an elitist.

You are pretty annoying and your shots aren't "THAT GREAT." (they are good though) Stop being an elitist.

As long as they're better than Tyler's I'm fine. The rest I'll worry bout that...

Again, Tyler please do post your wedding pix. Love to see them.

i don't know anything about TTL flash because I've never used one but I can tell you manual flash isn't that hard to learn. It sounds like you really want the TTL though so split the diff and go with the RPs

well II got enough info I think. Heres what I am going to do. I am buying the st-e2 which will give me ettl and hss. The I am buying a set of cacti triggers if and when I need them. Best of both worlds. If I was using strobes I think i would get the pw or rp but for now I wil learn with these.

Now with that said....Calm down everyone!!

These are opinions and I realize this. We all have our own views and thats why I posted to begin with. So I could get opinions. Alot of arguing going on in the threads lately! lol

Feels like I am at a bar and everyone has had too much liquid confidence.

mo....you seem ok dude, but this is that crazy ****in ego i was refering to a couple weeks ago. be more modest...it will suit you well.

ok back on topic....
personally, i use a sb600 and a quantaray off cam, and really feel no void that the lack of ttl has left. manual camera settings....manual flash settings...whatever...who cares as long as you get the shot.
i would never pay extra money just to get ttl on my triggers. but again, thats just me and my personal experience.

mo....you seem ok dude, but this is that crazy ****in ego i was refering to a couple weeks ago. be more modest...it will suit you well.

ok back on topic....
personally, i use a sb600 and a quantaray off cam, and really feel no void that the lack of ttl has left. manual camera settings....manual flash settings...whatever...who cares as long as you get the shot.
i would never pay extra money just to get ttl on my triggers. but again, thats just me and my personal experience.

And i told u any ego i had was ONLY against Tyler dude. Again u wony ever see me aaying im the est. Never claimed that and never will. This kid just annoys me.

You guys are all doing it wrong. Unless you're shooting with profoto, like I will be doing shortly, you're an amateur.

I think, there fore I elite! Wait, wait, wait...I think, there fore, I will elite in the near futures!@@

VI one day ill b lucky to shoot with u. Give me a date u know im interested

If you want to call it that...

I think one of the guys is planning a steam punk style shoot somewhere in the MD area.

Flickr: DC/Baltimore/NoVa Strobist

Hey lookie, I am the ****. I'm the admin the Strobist group of the capital area. How many people can say they rented out a prison for a shoot? :mrgreen:

If you want to call it that...

I think one of the guys is planning a steam punk style shoot somewhere in the MD area.

Flickr: DC/Baltimore/NoVa Strobist

Hey lookie, I am the ****. I'm the admin the Strobist group of the capital area. How many people can say they rented out a prison for a shoot? :mrgreen:

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully with all schedule changes, things should work out and I'll come:thumbup:

Wow. Really? I haven't even had a chance to have a drink yet.

I went with Paul C Buff CyberSync. They now have the CyberCommander that lets you read and adjust up to 16 lights from the camera's hotshoe.

One thing about IR triggers is that are likely to be less reliable outside in bright conditions. Nikon's CLS system uses IR and I found it to be annoying at times. Indoors, it was fine.

Wow. Really? I haven't even had a chance to have a drink yet.

I went with Paul C Buff CyberSync. They now have the CyberCommander that lets you read and adjust up to 16 lights from the camera's hotshoe.

One thing about IR triggers is that are likely to be less reliable outside in bright conditions. Nikon's CLS system uses IR and I found it to be annoying at times. Indoors, it was fine.

You know, I didn't wanna bring them up becuase I called them last week when I ordered the x800 from them and asked them about HSS implmementation and they just told me to get pocket wizzard and or the Radiopopper. I was surprised they didn't tell me about their own product :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back