Wireless remote needed for D800e

cowleystjames

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need recommendations for a wireless remote for my D800e. Looking to trigger it remotely from about 5 metres or so away.
Been looking at a make called Pixel which has the intervalometer that quite fancy. Any good?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I need recommendations for a wireless remote for my D800e. Looking to trigger it remotely from about 5 metres or so away.
Been looking at a make called Pixel which has the intervalometer that quite fancy. Any good?
I have one from Pixel with intervalometer and it works very well for me. I see them being used by others on the web, and they seem to be happy with them as well.

I think the Pixel trigger I got was $70 or so. If you don't need the intervalometer, and just need a straight wireless trigger that works from 5 meters away, you can save a lot of money going with a much cheaper one. There are many to choose from and these days they all seem to work pretty well for such short distances.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Click here.

Sent from my Outhouse via SkidPaper.

Great thanks. I've ordered the Pixel TW-282 RF remote. :salute:

Most reactions

Back