Wireless remote needed for D800e

cowleystjames

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need recommendations for a wireless remote for my D800e. Looking to trigger it remotely from about 5 metres or so away.
Been looking at a make called Pixel which has the intervalometer that quite fancy. Any good?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Buckster

In memoriam
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need recommendations for a wireless remote for my D800e. Looking to trigger it remotely from about 5 metres or so away.
Been looking at a make called Pixel which has the intervalometer that quite fancy. Any good?
I have one from Pixel with intervalometer and it works very well for me. I see them being used by others on the web, and they seem to be happy with them as well.

I think the Pixel trigger I got was $70 or so. If you don't need the intervalometer, and just need a straight wireless trigger that works from 5 meters away, you can save a lot of money going with a much cheaper one. There are many to choose from and these days they all seem to work pretty well for such short distances.

480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imaginationimagesofiowa.com
Photos NOT OK to edit

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Click here.

Sent from my Outhouse via SkidPaper.

OP
cowleystjames

cowleystjames

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great thanks. I've ordered the Pixel TW-282 RF remote. :salute:

Most reactions