Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
meeting1.jpg

meeting3-2.jpg

...... but you never were.

Thanks for looking.

Schmokin shots Arch. Love the first as well.

lovely stuff arch, they look great

.... we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl ... year after year ...

oh, sorry ... flashback ... :p

Dang, Angelbaby ... I wish I'd been there, too!

Beautiful comp ... makes me almost sad!

Beautiful shots!!! That first one is truly breathtaking. I can't stop staring at it. Love the comp, and the mood it evokes in me. It sounds so corny, but the phrase "achingly beautiful" springs to mind.

Nice pics, I like #2 the most, but I would crop it to an 8x5 format by cutting right side off, IMO this would help by de-center sun in the shot

anicole said:
.... we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl ... year after year ...

oh, sorry ... flashback ... :p

Dang, Angelbaby ... I wish I'd been there, too!

Beautiful comp ... makes me almost sad!

Thanks anicole, you hit the nail on the head, i was gonna call it 'you never showed' or summin... just had a real abandoned meeting place feel... then the title just came to me... kinda makes me sad too.... love pink floyed...

Jeff, very good point i'll try that on another edit.... glad you like the second, was gonna remove it cuz i wasn't sure if it took the impact out of the first, so thanks for that.

dllb..... they were taken in Devon, England over the weekend.

Thanks loads everyone... glad you like em... i just had to post these, not just cuz the light was good etc... but becuase of the effort it took to get em :lol: ...... this building was on its own on the end of a coastal cliff point, with NO access by car to anywere near it. So on the way home after being out in the strong coastal winds (..and i just wanted to go home!), i had to cross several fields and climb a steep path to get to it... took ages.... and froze again having to wait untill the sun set.... didnt get home till 10.30pm and left the house at noon... so a long day!

Cheers guys :)

Thanks hoppy.... yea didn't remember to do that, i'll get rid of em :thumbup:

nice!! love the sunset :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back