What's new

With a bit of fear...

I think all of them except the first one would benefit from a warmer colour temperature (more yellowey white balance). It tends to make sunsets look a look better, and these are all quite blue looking. I think overall you've done a great job.
 
Good stuff, don't be afraid to post more
Since you asked ;)

The first ones were from last October 3 months after I got my D5000. Its my 1st SLR

This from last month
DSC_2642.JPG

DateTime: 3/10/2010 1:35:29 AM
ISOSpeedRatings: ISO 200
FocalLength: 18 mm
FNumber: F8
ExposureTime: 30 s
 
Alan
Is the last waterfall shot indoors-manmade?

I really like it.
 
This is one of my favorite shots so far.

Its man made and its inside at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN.

While its inside its natural lighting levels in the atrium at night.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom