What's new

With The Lumix (Photodump 10 pics)

Cool I like them. The first two are outstanding! Welcome to the forum :)
 
nice series, congrats on the XT... can't wait to see what you do with it... :thumbup:
 
You've got a great eye for detail trevor and you've done a great job controlling the shallow depth-of-field. The Lumix has done you good.
Really love that first shot but I think it could be even cleaner by cropping the distracting bit from the left side and just leaving the drops and the smooth metal.
All told.....a great series. Welcome to TPF and let's see more! :D
 
Thanks so much guys. Your posts are very motivating.

And I am going CRAZY waiting for my camera... only... 3 more days...

:(

Atleast I don't have to go to school Monday. Long weekend :D YAY A DAY OF PLAY!
 
AHA! I got it and the battery is charging. I am just reading through the manual and connected the lens, strap and tripod mount. Got the card in (1gb) and played around with the viewfinder :D

Anyone know how long it takes to charge the battery? It has been around 40 minutes.. Which is how long it took my other cameras battery. I would guess around an hour and a bit? Also, how long do you think it will last (estimate)...

Thanks :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom