withdrawn (no buyers) - please remove

kdthomas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is for the Dallas/Fort Worth Area *only*. I prefer not to ship it.

This is a lot of stuff ... A LOT ... All of it in like-new condition.

3 Avenger C Stands ($250 new ... EACH)
1 Speedotron D402p power pack ($630 new)
4 Speedotron M11 Heads ($300 new ... EACH)
2 Speedotron M90 Heads ($250 new EACH)
1 Speedotron M3WU Head ($250 new)
1 22in Beauty dish with grid (say $100 new)
2 Pocketwizard Plus IIIs ($270 for set of 2 new)
1 SF01 Hair fan ($340 new)
2 48" Octaboxes ( $50 new each)
2 12"x56" Strip Boxes ( $50 new each)
2 60" Octabox ($75 new each)
1 24"x36" softbox ($50 new)
3 Big stands ($30 each)
4 paper hooks
3 rolls of backdrop paper (black, grey and white)
3 painted backdrop
Canvas Tarp
Big giant homemade softbox (this is pretty cool)
Cables, accessories etc, (call it about $100)

Don't believe me? Check B&H and Amazon. That's where I got the prices. I lost count at about about $4100 new. You get it for less than a *quarter of that*. If you're starting out in photography, this is *perfect* for you.

Everything works. It's about 5 years old, and lightly used, all studio work. I had the C-stands outside once, holding reflector cards. I insist you test everything before you buy. Bring your camera if you want to try it out!

The price is FIRM. I will not split it up. You have to buy the whole smash.

Terms are CASH ONLY. I have a currency pen and will check all bills.
IMG_1942.JPG
IMG_1943.JPG IMG_1944.JPG IMG_1945.JPG IMG_1946.JPG IMG_1948.JPG IMG_1947.JPG

This is a great kit at a fantastic price. Speedotron Brownline is what I use every day for my portrait work. It's simple, tough, and just keeps going. You can get fancier lighting gear, but it's hard to get better. Speedotron is a great company to deal with... some years ago, I bought a second-hand power supply that had a sticky flash-test switch. I called their 1-800 #, a REAL HUMAN BEING answered the 'phone, and in less than five minutes, a new switch was ordered, paid for and on its way.

The 402 pack is my most-used and I own two of them,as well as the Brown Line D604, D1602, and many different Brown Line flash heads (5xM11,1xM11Q, 3 x M90, 3 MWRU, 1 x MW3),as well as a good assortment of Black Line (405,802, 2 x 2403B) 5 102A heads, 4 103 heads, 2 x202VF heads...Speedotron is simple, rugged,and reliable gear. I bought the D1602 pack, the M11Q and two M11 heads in 1986--33 years ago...it still works!

I am not vouching for the SELLER, only for the gear being sold. Seems like a pretty good kit to me, at a very good price. A LOT of capability for $1,000! Add a Y-cable (single outlet splitter cable) and it would be easy to run 5-light setups off of the 4-outlet 402 pack... the 402 is about perfect for much of today's digital ISO 100 or higher studio work.

Reduced to $750. Come on, folks ... Don't make me take it to the university :)

If it wasn't that the cost of shipping makes it impractical, I'd give you the grand and tell you to throw it on the Brown truck... that's a helluva good deal for someone!

Reduced to $750. Come on, folks ... Don't make me take it to the university :)
For this deal, I could wish I lived closer to DFW.

SEVEN flash heads and a REAL 400 Watt-second power pack, stands,modifiers...for $750??? Screaming deal...

@Derrel
@tirediron

Mods let’s kill this thread if you please. I’m going to post up another ad with just the speedo stuff

Most reactions

Back