Wolf or Coyote? Any experts?

That ol' coyote must spend a lot of time around people if you were only 8 feet apart, the ones around here are running all out even if you're within a few hundred yards. Cool photos.

That ol' coyote must spend a lot of time around people if you were only 8 feet apart, the ones around here are running all out even if you're within a few hundred yards. Cool photos.

Maybe so, but it was hungrily tearing some raw meat. It was my first encounter. Glad you like the photo. I am a dslr noob and did the best I could in the dark and rushing before it got away.

Maybe so, but it was hungrily tearing some raw meat. It was my first encounter. Glad you like the photo. I am a dslr noob and did the best I could in the dark and rushing before it got away.
Yeah, 8 feet away? That's crazy, lol. We have tons of coyotes here - you hear them almost every night. You rarely see them though.

Yeah, 8 feet away? That's crazy, lol. We have tons of coyotes here - you hear them almost every night. You rarely see them though.

I know crazy wild. I was shaking from excitement. Can't wait to see another one and hopefully get a better shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back