Woman in window

Nice! The red and blue contrast the entire photo. Nice picture =]

Wonderful. Dramatic and compelling.

Thank you.
If I am lucky I can include all the elements and emotional content that a viewer would need to construct a story but not be so prescriptive that I am telling the story.

I really like this one though I'm ambivalent about the arm/shoulder on the right. There's a part of me that sees it as a distraction. I think I'd be tempted to remove it entirely.

I really like this one though I'm ambivalent about the arm/shoulder on the right. There's a part of me that sees it as a distraction. I think I'd be tempted to remove it entirely.

It would be a bit of a chore to create the window, ledge and all but, more important to me, I like the additional options for the 'story' that the man's arm brings to it.
Without the arm, for me it is just a woman in the window.

, I like the additional options for the 'story' that the man's arm brings to it.

That's why I'm undecided. I also like the added element just wish there was a tad more of the person. Removing it really wouldn't be that difficult.

, I like the additional options for the 'story' that the man's arm brings to it.

That's why I'm undecided. I also like the added element just wish there was a tad more of the person. Removing it really wouldn't be that difficult.

The amount of the person is, I think, a personal taste assuming that no more is shown beyond the collar of his shirt.
He does have a regulation neck and head in place and there is no hint of anything constructive beyond the blue of the shirt.
I actually really like that a viewer sees only enough to know that he is there.
Is he less or more important by being hinted at, marginalized as it were?
A little ambiguity is a tease.

Lew came out from under the rock. Wonderful sir.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back