What's new

Woman looking at skyline--cc please

Baaaark

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Location
North or South Pole... it depends
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The clouds look horribly weird, but that isn't post-processed. Also, I know the skyline is maybe to imbalanced, but that was as wide as I could go. Any other CC?

4634343693_459cb9da46_b.jpg
 
I would have moved her to the left, between the gap in the buildings. Then I would crop everything off that's to her right so the image would start with her. Then crop it so the leftmost dark blue building is the last thing you see on the left. That way the composition would go from her (shortest) the it (tallest). It would naturally lead the eye from right to left.

Have Fun,
Jeff
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom