Wondering if I am allowed to post this...

RachelRose53

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am doing research for a novel and would like to find someone who can talk to me about photographic and studio equipment in use during the 1980s by professional photographers. I would also like that person to be from the NYC area, so that he or she could answer some questions about location of studio spaces and galleries during that time. Is it permissible to post this query on this forum? If so, where would I post it? I would be willing to pay someone to speak to me about this if I connected with the right person, or perhaps it would be inappropriate to solicit that here. In which case, perhaps if I started a thread, some people might jump in who were able to give me the information I need.

Thanks. I did not want to in any way misuse this forum, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks for taking the time to seek permission. I don't see anything wrong with this at all. I would suggest posting in 'Photographic Discussions'.

Thank you so much. Would you suggest I just throw my questions out for anyone to respond to or are you saying I should post that I'm looking for a consultant who I would be willing to pay for their time?

Thank you so much. Would you suggest I just throw my questions out for anyone to respond to or are you saying I should post that I'm looking for a consultant who I would be willing to pay for their time?
I would just post the question and see if you get what you need.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back