Wonderpana Filter kit for UWA lens (rokinon, samyang, etc)

RaceJones.503

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.racejones.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got this kit in the beginning of the summer. I've had my fun with it and now it's time to pass it on to someone else. It is in like new condition- filters are clean and scratch free. This particular setup will fit on various 14mm ultra wide angle lenses (rokinon, samyang, bower, polaroid, vivitar, falcon, pro-optic, bell & howell, opteka, walimax)

Included in the kit:
WonderPana 145 Neutral Density Kit - System Holder, Lens Cap, ND16
WonderPana 66 Upgrade Bracket - 6" Wide Holder Bracket
Fotodiox Pro 6x8" Graduated Neutral Density .9 (Grad-ND8, 3-Stop) Hard Edge Filter
Comes with all pouches and sleeves for the filters

The lens does not come with this sale. This is basically the kit that I ordered from Fotodiox, but I swapped out the Circular Polarizer for the ND16 filter:WonderPana 66 Essentials 0.9HE Kit - System Holder, Lens Cap, 6.5"x8" 0.9 (3-Stop) Hard Edge Graduated Neutral Density Filter and 145mm Circular Polarizer (CPL) Filter

I'm asking $450 shipped. If you have any questions feel free to ask and thanks for looking!
$2013-0910_wonderpana-2.jpg$2013-0910_wonderpana-3.jpg$2013-0910_wonderpana.jpg

Does this fit the Nikon 14-24?

Bump. Reasonable offers/trades considered. I might even throw in my Rokinon 14mm 2.8 for a good price if someone wants to swoop the entire package.

I was in contact with race jones , adaptor will not fit a tse17mm Or else I would of bought it.
Wished it would of fit ,

Most reactions

Back