Woods Walk

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our little mountain never fails to amaze me with it's diversity of color, from wildflowers, to leaves, to fungus, there's always something interesting. Today was no exception -

Number 1
woods09142017_005.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Number 2
woods09142017_017.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Number 3
woods09142017_011.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Number 4
woods09142017_028.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Number 5
woods09142017_041.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Number 6
woods09142017_039.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
@WesternGuy and @ZombiesniperJr Okay the secret password is.........................LOL. Please check again and see if the images are there now????

They are there now and what a lovely set of images.

They are there now and what a lovely set of images.

Thank you. My LR will update changes made to images and replace them on the server, the previous link shown on TPF will still work, but for some reason it loses the embedded image.

Lovely! 3 and 6 are my favorites!

Lovely! 3 and 6 are my favorites!

Thanks Destin the last one is my favorite also. I almost stepped on it because of its size. The little flower was less then a 1/2" diameter and very close to the ground.

Definitely #6 for me too. I always am amazed at how much beauty wildflowers have as compared to ones manipulated by us.

Definitely #6 for me too. I always am amazed at how much beauty wildflowers have as compared to ones manipulated by us.

Thanks Dean it was my favorite, though now that I see it on screen I wish I would have had the time and equipment with me to do a focus stack, because I believe there's a lot more detail in this tiny flower begging to come out. I have a little over 2 miles of trails that I maintain for the purpose of my daily walks with Sadie. It seems like there is something new every trip.

Images there now - 3 and 6 are the best of the bunch for me.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back