What's new

Woodsac--another try

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
Yes, I'm trying to impress you.

LOL J/K:sexywink:

Seriously--to all-- which is your preference?

1
bubbles--original
bubbles.jpg



2
bubbles--revisited (different shot)
bubbles--revisited.jpg



3
bubbles--revised
bubbles--revisitedselective.jpg



Thanks for taking the time to look and comments/critique (not taking size or border into conderation) PLEASE!
I am trying to decide which to enter in a contest.
Thanks,
~DC
 
I prefare the second one.

But if you could put the top one in full colour like the second that would be ace.
 
Probably the second, but it was difficult making that decision.
 
OK...I'm impressed :D
But seriously, I'm nobody to try and impress.

The color is great. The blues blend well together. What I like about #1 is the angle and the shadows. So, with all that said, I think I still prefer #1 :thumbup:
 
These are awesome! Any chance you can reveal what this is?
I personally like the first the best, it has a cool surreal element with the shadows underneath, and I like the black and white. But they all rock.
 
Cool images. I like No. 1 the best, but they're all great :thumbup:
 
It's a set of bubble mirrors next to a sign of a bar.

Thanks everyone. I'm getting mixed signals here. Just like me, it seems everyone is split pretty evenly between #1 and #2. I don't know which one to submit!

Anymore opinions out there?
 
i don't think you can go wrong with either one... they both look good to me too!
 
I really like the second and third, but like Woodsac, I still prefer #1. I don't really like the scene that's in the bubbles and in the first you can't see it. Also I think the shadows is what does it for me. #1 by a mile.

-Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom