WooHoo! I'm not a virgin anymore!

BAHAHAHAHAHA! I had to laugh at the title. Supposedly I was in a small one here in the Illinois Valley last summer, but I slept through it. It woke Erik up...his little league trophy fell onto his pillow, about 2 inches from his head.

Chase said:
A micro earthquake occurred at 08:39:24 AM

BAHAHAHAHHAHA micro...
This all new to me so don't spoil my entertainment. When a big one hits you can laugh at me all you want. I'll be too busy freaking out to care what you have to say :)

damn im just a couple days late too. i wanted to feel one.

md

anua said:
looks like im still a virgin......... :scratch: ;)
Come on out then........we'll take care of that ;) They just keeping happening too. Another smaller one 3 hours later......... I'm so taking my bottle collection down while I'm outta town. Way too much activity in the last 2 weeks to not think a big one might happen. I've been an internet seismic geologist all day :)

malachite said:
Come on out then........we'll take care of that ;) They just keeping happening too. Another smaller one 3 hours later......... I'm so taking my bottle collection down while I'm outta town. Way too much activity in the last 2 weeks to not think a big one might happen. I've been an internet seismic geologist all day :)

means theres a hope.... :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back