What's new

Wooohoooo!!! I finally got one...lol

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
underexposed, oof, unleveled, distracting background and I think you even chopped off a limb. Bin it and start all over. :P

lol My expectations are for shots way better than this one....so don't worry. I was excited that I finally got some timing down and understand the machine a little more.
Thanks for the comment. :sexywink:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
Beautiful capture! I quite like the background, I think it works well with the dark colors and the somewhat chaotic edges of the water drop collision.

Can't wait to try one of these myself one day, but I'm not there yet!
Thanks for the comment!! About the background......I don't know that I love or hate it....lol I just know that it's different than any collisions that I have seen. :thumbup:

Try the one drop shots!!! They are a ton of fun and very rewarding!! Great fun!

Nice Work! Still wishing I had the patience (or the equipment) to catch a double like that!

Ditto and welcome back Stadawhovious.
Thanks!!
Nice shot!!!
Thanks you!!

Nice Work! Still wishing I had the patience (or the equipment) to catch a double like that!

Patience is key...lol Oh and time!!! If you ever get the chance, try it. I know this shot has been done but it's a nice self challenge. =) Oh and WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!! BAD BOY!!

Thats incredible!!
Thanks!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom