doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
im going to New Zealand tomorow.
Will be flying from Schiphol, Amsterdam at noon and going to Kuala Lumpur first. There we shall stay for about 12 hours and then continue the trip to Auckland. From there we will fly to christchurch and start our tour, which will take us all over NZ. This is the first month.
The second month me and my friend will stay at some family of him. And we havent got a big clue of what we shall do then. But it shall be grand.
There probably will be an overdose of pics when i come back :lol:
Anyways, we will be in New Zealand for a full 2 month................and i just wanted to share that :mrgreen:

I hate you!

:lol: just kidding have a great time

Have a good time! Usually I have feel the need to tell my relatives and friends to take lots of pictures, but in this case I don't think it's necessary. ;)

:D

Eric.

Wow, NZ is a fantastic country ! Which parts are you planning to visit ? There's some awesome photo-ops all over the place. I can certainly recommend visiting one of the glaciers if you get the chance :)

*sniff sniff*

I'm gonna misssss you Daaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: Don't forget all about me while you're gone!!!!

Write us a postcard from there ,will you.
And my envy will be travelling with you :irked:

No. Not really.
Have fun.
You will drown us in super good photos when you come back! I know.

Oh, when will that be?
My god, after two whole months! :shock:
Some guy have all the luck...

well, first we are flying to Kuala Lumpur, then Auckland and immidiatly going to Christchurch. After that we are going to Dunedin will be followed by Te Anau. Then its Queenstown's turn. Off to Fox Glacier soon after that. And then we are going to Greymouth and Punakaika. Which on its turn will be followed by Kaikoura, Resolution Bay, Wellington, Tongariro National Park, Rotorua, Whakatane, Ohope Beach to finish in Auckland. And thats just the first month.
In the second month we shall visit some family from my friend. They live in Port Waikato. We havent really planned anything in that month.......so everything is a suprise then :)
And i wont forget about you guys. Ill try to pop in every now and then and see if i can post some pics. Wont promise anything though.
Anyways, im gonna start packing now, since i have only 16 hours before i leave Hoorn :)

Oh and LP....................i hate you too :D

enjoy your trip and come back with many images! :)

I soooooo wish I was going to New Zealand! You lucky guy you! Have an awesome time, and be sure you bring back some penguin pics....

I'm very jealous. Say Hi to Peter Jackson and Richard Taylor.

Kaikoura is amazing. I went dolphin spotting there ... five o clock in the morning, with very, very thick wetsuits. Man it was cold ! Neoprene gloves and balaclavas ... your head and hands just go completely numb. Operating a camera was difficult to say the least !

*sniff sniff*

I'm gonna misssss you Daaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: Don't forget all about me while you're gone!!!!

there is always me, I may not have a fatboy but im a fat man:lol:

Have an awesome time, and be sure you bring back some penguin pics....

and Otters don't forget the Otters

Most reactions

Back