wooooooooosh

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I'm delighted to tell you that we're increasing the speed of your ntl Broadband service from 300K to 1Mb. That's over three times the speed for the same monthly price! This is part of our ongoing commitment to provide the best choice & value Broadband service in the UK.

You don't have to do anything - we'll automatically upgrade your service by the end of October. Your monthly bill will be changed to show 1Mb, at the same monthly price of £17.99, by the end of December.

To enable us to offer this super-fast service for the same price, we will be introducing a usage allowance of 3GB per month. This is more than enough for the vast majority of our customers - for example, you can still surf the Internet up to 12 hours a day and send 600 emails per week. More information on just how much you can do with this allowance is available at www.ntl.com/broadband

You have absolutely no need to worry - should you ever reach your usage allowance we'll let you know and you will be given a number of options including changing to a different service with a higher usage allowance or choosing to use the service for the remainder of the month at a lower speed.

If you would prefer to keep your current 300K service with a 30GB monthly allowance go to www.ntlworld.com/optout before the 21st October to opt-out of the 1Mb service upgrade. You will need to let us know your name, home address, and billing ID which is **********. We will fulfil your opt-out request during the month of November.

We hope you enjoy your new super-fast Broadband service!

:cheer:

*looks at his monthly totals, see's he averages 10-20 GB a month*

Bugger, :(

Hoorah and Unlucky at the same time. I was upgraded form 512mb to 2mb but I'm on BT. They probably have a deal where you pay for what you download over the limit but you should check becasue they could cut your connection till the end of the month when you go over 3GB.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back