What's new

Working Hard

Really like the first shot. Nothing wrong with the second but the guy looking just off the camera in the first has mood in it
 
That is a TOUGH way to make a buck! Nicely captured.

Thanks! And yep it is definitely a tough job. As a foreman I haven't had a whole day off since March! I like it though, keeps me in shape, outdoors and out in the bush. I enjoy the social life too, after the season is done I don't have nearly as many friends around.

I've done some work around your neck of the woods too, mostly around Lake Cowichan and Port Renfrew.
 
Beautiful and clear.
 
Okay, so I'll ask the dumb question. What are you doing?

I do like the first one best but they are both interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom