What's new

Working on the railroad

LLD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Something about the railroad has always fascinated me. I suppose because I have ancestors that worked it for many many generations. I liked the looks of the snow blowing over the rails and the colors of the rails and rocks. Would it have been better to take it straight on or off to the side as I have done? I know it might seem boring to most but its in my DNA. C & C please
A train would have been a nice touch but no such luck.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_4774.webp
    $DSC_4774.webp
    177.7 KB · Views: 99
Straight on would have been better because it seems to be one of those rare very straight railroads. An off to the side picture works if there is a train or some object to balance it out.
 
Anyone could have walked onto any straightish section of rails and produced this image.

Does it really not stick out to you that the left and right rails aren't symmetrical?
 
Anyone could have walked onto any straightish section of rails and produced this image.

Does it really not stick out to you that the left and right rails aren't symmetrical?

Yes I liked that!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom