What's new

Workshop in Death Valley, April '08

bakuretsu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I know this isn't exactly an equipment sale, but it's definitely photography so I thought I would share it here.

Myself and my colleague Christopher Blake are organizing a workshop for April of 2008 out to Death Valley National Park in California.

If you are interested in getting the most out of a trip to Death Valley for landscape and fine art photography, this is the workshop for you. It's a four-day 'shop, so that's three sunsets and three sunrises as well as three action-packed nights that fall on a new moon, so expect fabulous stars (we will also do a lot of light painting).

Chris and I are very familiar with Death Valley, so if you want to improve your skills, learn something new, or just get the most out of a trip to Death Valley, this is how.

Read the full details and register here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom